Founded in 1941, Philippine Airlines is headquartered at the Philippine National Bank Financial Headquarters along Macapagal Boulevard in Pasay City. The airline mainly operates from Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Metro Manilla. The airline operates over thirty one domestic routes and forty three international routes. It is one of the major airlines which serves most domestic flights in the Philippines.
- Forty-three international routes.
- Thirty-one domestic routes.
In-flight services of Philippine Airlines
Philippine Airlines offers three classes including, economy, premium economy, business, and premium class. The passengers can enjoy amenities attached with their bought tickets. The airline makes sure that all the passengers are boarded safely in the aircraft and ensures further safety as well.
Queries looked upon by Philippine Airlines
Philippine Airlines tries its best to help the passengers with their queries related to the airlines, itself. So, either you are looking for a flight reservation or flight cancellation, the head office is going to help you in both the cases. Here are some of the other services provided by the airlines
- Help with trips including reservations, flight status, TSA Precheck and more.
- Help with vehicles, hotels, parking, vacation packages, and more.
- Queries regarding baggage checking, carrying, and tracking.
- Queries regarding children and infants, baggage, and more.
- Queries regarding booking a trip and using travel credits.
- Queries regarding accessibility and special assistance.
- Queries regarding refund and compensation.
- Queries regarding international travel.
With the help of TSA Precheck You can Save Your time , to know how it can be read : How to add TSA Precheck to Turkish Airlines
Philippine Airlines always ensures the safety and comfort of the passengers by providing them the best airfare experiences. Nevertheless, if you have any queries related to the airline and its facilities, you can contact Philippine Airlines main office for the same.