Need special assistance, the reason behind will never play a role with Aerolineas Argentinas. The airline offers incredible assistant services to passengers with a disability or limited mobility. In this blog, we will delve into your concern to answer you on how to book Special Assistance with Aerolineas Argentinas while allowing you to discover more about booking special assistance services. Be with us and learn about the Aerolineas Argentinas Special Assistance in uncomplicated terms.
Importance of Aerolineas Argentinas Special Assistance for Passengers with Disability and Limited Mobility
Aerolineas Argentinas offers special assistance to pregnant women, passengers with minimal movement, disability, vision and hearing impairment, senior citizens, and many more who require assistance for seamless air travel. Other importance of the Aerolinea Argentinas Special Assistance are:
- Safety: Aerolineas Argentinas extends its effort to offer the best safety to each flying member regardless of passenger disability. With them, pregnant women, handicapped passengers, senior citizens, and other medical equipment seekers experience seamless travel with better safety standards.
- Comfort: Passengers will gain peace of mind as the airline with devoted employees will offer the best assistance in check-in, boarding, as well as in-flight concerns. It will give them a sense of relief and comfort throughout the journey.
- In-flight Aids: With Aerolineas Argentinas, disabled passengers and many others who booked Special Assistance will get assistance from experienced crew members in On-Board Wheelchairs, Adjustable Armrests, Extra Legroom Seats, Accessible Lavatories, Hearing Aid Compatibility, Visual Alerts, and many more.
- Minimize mobility challenges: For passengers who need assistance moving at the airport or within the aircraft, Aerolineas Argentinas provides wheelchair assistance. The wheelchairs are designed to fit through the aircraft aisles and facilitate mobility.
Under the Aerolineas Argentinas special assistance program, the airline provides specific in-flight aids to accommodate passengers with disabilities or special needs. The experienced crew members will flash lights to convey important information, such as safety instructions or cabin announcements for impaired members.
Key Factors to Remember
- Passengers requiring wheelchairs or any special aid must inform Aerolineas Argentinas in advance to ensure the necessary arrangements can be made to meet their needs.
- Arrange all relevant documents such as medical certificates, booking details, nationality IDs, and many essential documents to fill Aerolineas Argentinas special assistance request form.
- Passengers with disabilities can request window seats or chairs with lower armrests. Most of the planes include adjustable armrests to assist passengers with impairments.
Types of Aerolineas Argentinas Special Assistance Services
Aerolinea Argentinas Special Assistance is segmented into multiple sections to ensure passenger safety and comfort. With one of the best airlines in Argentina, passengers with disabilities can sense freedom, comfort, and safety. Consider going through the following to extract information on the different types of services offered under the Aerolineas Argentinas Special Assistance Services for passengers with disabilities or limited mobility:
- Aerolineas Argentinas Wheelchair Assistance is available to all passengers who need mobility aid including pregnant women, senior citizens, and disabled or handicapped passengers.
- A traveler can easily request a wheelchair from Aerolineas Argentinas, however, they need to make the request at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Wheelchair Assistance helps passengers during check-in, boarding, disembarkation, and in-flight mobility.
Visually Impaired Assistance
- Under Aerolineas Argentinas Special Assistance, passengers will get expert support during the flight journey.
- The experienced crew member will assist passengers in
- Passing noteworthy messages
- Taking regular medicines
- Roaming and boarding process
- Flexibility during the mobility phase
Hearing Impaired Assistance
- Passengers who have hearing loss or difficulty hearing receive important notices from visual modes from dedicated team members.
- Individuals who have trouble moving around and are hearing impaired will get assistance starting from check-in till they reach the destination airport.
The airline will provide extra legroom seats, aisle seats, or seats closer to the lavatories for smooth access. It helps passengers to minimize mobility during air travel.
Aerolineas Argentinas Special Assistance is available to passengers with vision and hearing impairment, limited mobility, disability, pregnancy, senior citizen, medical complicity, or any type of illness.
- To submit Aerolineas Argentinas Special Assistance form, the passenger must have eligible tickets.
- Passengers need to submit medical or equally authorized certificates.
- To get better support during the disembarkation procedure, the passenger needs to submit an assistance request 48 hours before departure through any official forms.
Precautions during requesting Aerolineas Argentinas Special Assistance
- Aerolineas Argentinas provides particular assistance to travelers with disabilities or special needs due to disease or health issues when flying.
- Cabin staff offers in-flight support, such as assisting disabled passengers to return to their seats, managing carry-on bags, and providing necessary medications.
- Passengers who use a CPAP machine or a portable oxygen concentrator have to inform the airline as soon as possible in order to ensure a smooth changeover.
- To give the airline enough time to make the required preparations, make the request at least 48 hours before your departure.
- Before making a reservation, always prefer to check the aircraft configurations. As Aerolineas Argentinas’ aircraft differs in range, cabin, and services.
When outlining your demands for specialized assistance, be precise and detailed as it will help the airline in understanding your needs and making the necessary arrangements for a better transition. During submitting your Aerolineas Argentinas Special Assistance form make sure to present your present health condition, mobility challenges, connecting flight information, or any other relevant information.
Ways to book the Aerolineas Argentinas Special Assistance
Passengers need to notify Aerolineas Argentinas as soon as possible about their special assistance needs, either at the time of booking or well in advance at least two days prior to the scheduled departure. By doing this, you can be confident that the airline will be able to take the necessary precautions to ensure that your travel will be simple and comfortable for you. To book special assistance with Aerolineas Argentinas, you have the option to do it both online and offline. Here’s a guide on how to book special assistance using with Aerolineas Argentinas these two methods:
Online Booking Procedure
- Visit the Aerolineas Argentinas website and complete the login procedure with user credentials.
- Initiate the booking procedure using your travel details mentioning departure airport, destination airport, date of reservation, number of passengers, and other relevant fields.
- Choose the “Special Assistance” option and submit the Aerolinea Argentinas Special Assistance request form providing necessary information including mobility aids, medical equipment, or specific needs related to your disability or limited mobility.
- Proceed to the next step, and select your preferred flights, seats, or any additional services.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the booking procedure.
- Once the booking is made you will get your confirmation mail on your registered IDs.
Offline Booking Procedure
- Contact customer service and have your message forwarded to the representative who can assist you with booking special assistance.
- Provide details about your disability or limited mobility, as well as any unique needs you may have.
- Passengers will need to submit medical certificates or proof of disability.
- Once you’ve provided all the necessary information, the customer service representative will assist you in completing the booking process.
- The representative will inform you of available flights, seating options, and any other services you requested.
- The agent will submit the Special Assistance request to Aerolineas Argentinas on your behalf.
How to add Wheelchair Assistance in Aerolineas Argentinas?
Passengers who require wheelchair assistance while traveling with Aerolineas Argentinas can contact the customer service department or visit the airline’s website. The airline offers a relaxing and simple way to travel, a few basic actions can help travelers get wheelchair assistance. Passengers must implement the following steps to add Wheelchair Assistance in Aerolineas Argentinas:
- Reach out to Aerolineas Argentinas through accessible authorized methods.
- Convey details to the Aerolineas Argentina Special Assistance Department.
- Request them to add wheelchair assistance to your existing booking.
- Be precise about your needs, stating reasons to use a wheelchair.
- Mention when you require Wheelchair Assistance at the check-in desk, during boarding, or to move about the airport terminal.
- Share booking details with applicable information.
- Reach the airport well in advance of your flight to allow sufficient time for wheelchair assistance.
- Pay applicable charges. The crew member will coordinate with you and ensure that the necessary assistance is provided.
Note: Aerolineas Argentinas allows passengers to bring their own wheelchair, however, if you are looking to carry a personal wheelchair be mindful to convey the message at least 48 hours before departure. If you fail to convey the message within the allotted time frame, the airline may not allow you to board due to aviation protocols.
Aerolineas Argentinas Special Assistant charges
Aerolineas Argentinas offers special assistance services for passengers with disabilities or limited mobility. These services help passengers ensure a comfortable and hassle-free travel experience. The airline will charge fees based on the type of special assistance requested. While certain assistance services are free, here, we will discuss the Aerolineas Argentinas special assistance charges:
- The cabin crew provides wheelchair and onboard assistance services, which are usually supplied at no cost.
- The oxygen support service will be charged a nominal price, however transporting mobility aids is free of charge.
- Passengers traveling with certified assistance animals may bring them on board by paying the necessary fees.
- Aerolineas Argentinas charges costs ranging from USD 50 to USD 300, depending on the kind of service requested and the place of service.
Aerolineas Argentinas is committed to serving passengers with impairments or limited mobility with special support services. Aerolineas Argentinas seeks to guarantee that every passenger travels comfortably and with respect, from wheelchair assistance to onboard support. Aerolineas Argentinas passengers may rely on the airline’s dedication to providing a safe, accessible, and pleasurable travel experience for all regardless of passenger body liabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cabin crew members are trained to support patrons, find their seats and provide essential assistance throughout the journey.
Yes. You are permitted to travel with medical equipment by informing Aerolineas Argentinas in advance.
Aerolineas Argentinas Special Assistance Department can be reached by phone or email.
Yes, Aerolineas Argentinas does charge extra for special assistance services depending on the type of services requested. For wheelchair and onboard assistance, the airline does not impose any additional fees.
Aerolineas Argentinas does provide unique seating arrangements for travelers with disabilities or special requirements, such as additional legroom or aisle seats.
Yes. Passengers with impairments or restricted mobility are frequently granted priority boarding in order to provide them with a more relaxing boarding experience.
It is best to request special assistance at least 48 hours before your travel.
You are free to bring your own wheelchair. If you inform the airline during the booking process, they will arrange cabin storage for free.
The airline will try their best to provide you with a wheelchair, however, make requests as early as possible to maximize your chances.
Yes. You may request a wheelchair at the departing airport from Aerolineas Argentinas. They provide both manual and electric wheelchairs, depending on availability.
Yes. You are allowed to book special assistance during the initial reservation process.