Makeup is a form of art; which can be both passion and career choice. You can either enjoy the art of makeup from far or you can actually inculcate this talent to earn some bucks. Dubai, a city-state known for its weather and luxury tourism has the perfect audience for make up artist beauty travel bloggers.
In places like Dubai, field of makeup is growing at a fast pace with a lot of talented emerging make up artists (MUA). So, it can be hard to choose the best one. This blog provide you the list of 12 best makeup artist beauty travel blogger Dubai to ease your work. These artist are widely known for their talent and brand.
Best makeup artist beauty travel blogger based in dubai
The artists mentioned below are not only known for their hand tricks in makeup but also their commercial success. They have set a benchmark of success for everyone to follow. You can follow them in order to keep up with the latest and upcoming trends in the beauty industry.
- Nina Ubhi is a very well-recognized name in the region. Nina Ubhi has built a widely renowned beauty brand for herself. She is known for her bridal and red carpet-looks. She has also worked with some of the big brands like kanebo, Estee Lauder, and Elizabeth Arden.
The influential makeup artist had an interest in makeup and modelling from a very young age and with the help of her great entrepreneurship and supporting husband she was able to build a huge brand of her own.
- Huda Kattan is the founder of the brand Huda Beauty. The name speaks for itself a massive brand known worldwide. The woman is a walking icon and her style speaks for itself. The make-up artist and beauty travel blogger started her journey with a blog and YouTube channel and now she is a multi-millionaire with a billion-dollar brand.
She started her career from makeup tips and tricks and tutorials to selling her own very successful makeup products that are widely recommended and recognized.
- Najla Gun is a social media expert and content creator who has collaborated with the biggest and most luxurious brands in the world like Dior and Sephora.
She is a one of the best makeup artist beauty travel blogger who initially launched her beauty and travel blogs on her personal website. Her tips for makeup are both easy to follow and effective which makes the best at what she does. She is known for working with big names like Jennifer Lopez.
- Sondos Alqattan with a whopping 2.4 million followers on social media, Sondos Alqattan is a popular social media name. The influencer has worked with many well-known brands in the makeup industry.
Although Sondos got in trouble for her controversial remarks on domestic workers which led to a lot of brands abandoning her, she bounced back and is again a growing name in the beauty and lifestyle industry.
- Miss Mulberry the famous lifestyle and social media influencer. She started blogging in the year 2014, now runs a successful website named Musings of Mulberry. Her blog ranges from fashion and clothing to makeup to travel.
She is known for her stunning beauty and lifestyle blogging which has gained her multiple magazine covers and collaborations.
- Caren William a famous makeup artist travel beauty blogger based in Dubai. She is a self taught make up artist. She laddered her way up from Instagram tutorials to collaborating with widely known faces. Makeup was always a source of happiness for Caren that turned into hobby then profession. Now she is a successful makeup artist and blogger known for her unique yet elegant style.
- Aliya Fatima is a young yet very successful makeup artist with millions of followers across all social media. A full-time makeup artist and beauty travel blogger at just the age of 21. One of her earliest collaborations was with fellow Dubai-based artist and brand Huda. You can follow the young talent on social media for reviews and easy tutorials.
- Judy Poulos is a beginner-friendly makeup artist. Judy is both a professional and honest blogger who is known to keep it real with her followers. With 10+ years of experience in the industry, she is a well-known name in the region who has collaborated with brands like NYX, bio Derma.
- Mohammad Hindash is one of Arabs most in-demand makeup artists. The Jordanian artist was born and brought up in Dubai. One of his biggest accomplishments is working with International artist like the greatest Naomi Campbell herself. Hindash teaches the most flawless, airbrush makeup look you will find, he is very skilled in what he does. That’s the key to his success.
- Befrenshee The next in the list of 12 best makeup artist beauty travel blogger is the French artist, living in Dubai. Known for her glamorous makeup looks and tutorials. If you want your makeup to be done by Befrenshee reach out to her via social media.
- The Tezzy Files is genetically Indian now happily married to a man from Dubai. She makes learning makeup a fun experience that her fans can enjoy. Her curiosity for fashion and beauty has make her very successful and unique.
- Diana Chipar with a decade of experience. Diana is a well-known makeup artist beauty travel blogger. In her blogs, she writes tips and tricks regarding travel, fashion, and makeup. She herself is a make enthusiast which makes her reliable for honest reviews and tutorials. Go to her website for more information and details.
These 12 best makeup artist beauty travel blogger Dubai are not just talented but successful at their job. These people inspire others to follow their passion for makeup regardless of age and gender. You can follow these people to know and learn about the industry and its dynamics.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost for makeup course in Dubai depends on the institute and the certification level.
In Dubai, you need a professional license to practice your skill on people. The requirements are very basic and any international citizen can also get the license.
Yes, makeup is completely allowed in the luxurious city of Dubai.
The profession of makeup artist is very on brand and flourished in places like Dubai. The average salary is AED 5000 per month.