TSA Precheck or Transportation Security Administration Precheck, is a program designed to ease the process of security screening. It is a faster and more convenient method for eligible travelers.
The program allows the passengers to pass through security screening without having to remove their shoes, light jackets or outerwear, belts, laptop, and 3-1-1 liquids.
JetBlue is one of the airlines that participate in the TSA Precheck program. There are 4 easy steps that you need to follow on How to add TSA Precheck to JetBlue to save tons of time.
Steps On How To Add TSA Precheck To JetBlue
- To enroll for this program you need to fill out the online application form.
- Pay the nonrefundable $78, it is the cost of the application.
- A 10 min in-person appointment will be made for the purpose of background check and fingerprint.
- Once approved you will be given KTN (Known Traveler Number) that you can add to your booking.
If you’re already a participant of the TSA Precheck program, all you need to do is add the KTN (Known Traveler Number) to your booking details. The KTN will be linked in your boarding pass to indicate your ability to utilize the dedicated security lanes.
Read Also: How To Add TSA Precheck To Delta
Eligibility For TSA Precheck
There are certain requirements to be eligible for TSA Precheck program.
- You must be a US citizen or permanent resident to be able to access this privilege.
- A clean background is a mandate, if your have been accused of serious crimes such as treason, terrorism etc. Then you will be disqualified for participating in this program.
- Remember your immigrant status, criminal history all plays a role in eligibility.
- You must follow all the rules and regulations instructed by the security personnel.
TSA Precheck With JetBlue
Some travelers often ask How To Add TSA Precheck To JetBlue after booking a flight. Well, you can add your KTN number even after booking a flight or anytime during the check-in process.
If your want to add KTN after booking go to JetBlue’s official website click on the manage trips page then Traveler Details and add KTN.
You can add the KTN anytime during the online check-in process. But you cannot add the KTN using the JetBlue app or a kiosk at the airport.
The post shares information on How to add TSA Precheck To JetBlue. A program that makes security screening hassle-free and less time-consuming. The airline allows you to add TSA Precheck during booking, after booking, or even during checking in for a flight.
But in case you face any trouble, it is advisable to contact the airlines or any crewmember at the airport.